refund & cancellation
ONLINESANITARY.COM RETURN POLICY
We make 100% sure that the product delivered to you is of the specification as mentioned during your purchased online and you are completely convinced with the product you have ordered after discussing it with our sales team. Unfortunately, it may happen because of uncontrollable factor, you may receive damage product, we like to make sure you can return your product as easily as possible.
We have a dedicated returns department and a process in place. Our Customer Care Service team is also on hand to answer any further questions you might have before you decide to return the product. You might also be interested in reading the returns section of our Terms and Conditions.
HOW DO I ARRANGE A RETURN?
For all items you wish to return please contact us first to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form by telephone on +91 9318 4611 93 or email: [email protected] and follow our instructions:
- Ensure your bathtub is well packaged. If not, ensure the packaging is sufficient and the crate is reinforced. For proper crating instructions, please follow the attached crating manual, which will ensure the safe transportation of your returned product to one of our distribution centers.
- In order to ensure a good service, ONLINESANITARY.COM will send its own carrier to collect the bathtub crate from you:
- Wait for a call from our carrier
- Set a pickup time that is convenient for you
- Be home at the scheduled pickup time.
RETURNING UNWANTED/NON-FAULTY GOODS
Any item may be returned for any reason within 2 days of the date of receiving your order provided it remains in a saleable condition with the original packaging. We will refund the price of the item after we have received and inspected the goods and confirmed the condition of the goods as appropriate for a refund.
Please follow our instructions to send your returns in by post only once you have received a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) confirmation from ONLINESANITARY.COM. We will dispatch a professional logistics provider to your home to pick up your order. Please do not ship with any other carrier, which is not authorized by us.
- All goods should be professionally packaged in a reinforced crate to avoid damage in transit. Goods should be in their original unused condition, complete with all original items like waste and overflow and any other item like faucet, jacuzzi/whirlpool jets etc . Any bathtub that has been willfully damaged, scratched, neglected, modified or repaired, a penalty amount will be deducted after introspection by our team.
Online Sanitary will charge the customer a restocking charge of at least 25% of the sales price in addition to all actual freight costs to compensate the seller for any goods that are returned.
RETURNING FAULTY OR DAMAGED GOODS
If your goods arrive faultily or develop a fault within the warranty period, please call us immediately to arrange for free-of-charge at-home repair or replacement.
If you wish to return a faulty product to the seller, please first contact us to request an RMA form by telephone at +91 9318 4611 93 or email: [email protected] and follow the instructions to authorize the return of goods.
Please note: in order to ensure a good service, ONLINESANITARY.COM sends its own carrier to collect the bath crate from you.